Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is my privacy/confidentiality maintained?
Psychologists are bound by Confidentiality under the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Board. Our administration staff are bound by the Privacy Act. We value the privacy of clients and ensure a high level of confidentiality is maintained at all times.
2. What can you expect?
Enhanced Psychology focuses on a holistic, solution focused approach that empowers people to have a balanced life. With the appointments for children, Leisa, Jacinta and Tracey like to liaise with the parents at the beginning of each session, with the remainder of the session dedicated to skill development and support for the child. Sessions for adults and children are 50mins in length. The sessions are tailored to the needs of the clients including a client centered and solutions outcome approach, supporting clients to achieve their goals in treatment.
3. How can you make an appointment?
- You can book a private consultation by calling the office directly to make an appointment or emailing us.
- You can also see your GP and obtain a referral for a Mental Health Treatment Plan for 10 sessions per year,
whereby you will receive a rebate from Medicare for the session.
4. What are the costs?
- Appointments for individual clients and families are $160 for a 50min session. You can claim rebates from your private health fund (check amount with your health fund) or Medicare for 10 sessions per calendar year to the amount of $86.15. For NDIS and all other Organisations, these are quoted at a business rate or the Organisations schedule fee rate.